Skiing

Bungee Jumping

Surfing

sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

why i choose this theme?

I choose this theme because is very interesting to teach all the people how can they practice this extreme sports.
first of all if you want to do this sports you have to have all the implements because if you don't have it you maybe can die.
I recommend that people practice this sport because it helps them more trust in you and not be afraid of anything.
I hope to visit this site and learn a lot about extreme sports.



2 comentarios:

  1. I Agree with you people should practice this sports, Obviously you have to had all the implements, if you dont well you can die thats why it have the name EXTREME jajaaa, well i believe this types of sports make you fell like adrenaline IT FELL ASOMEE JAJAJA i like this blog i will be checking this !!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Because Lucas doesn't give me his blog I comented in the blog of Juan Nicolas.
    I like this blog because the extreme sports are so interesing and one when you practice you feel adrenaline because they are high risk, Juan Nicolas congratulate you because this topic is very interesting, as I like all sports and I think is very good that know the different types of sports and the implements of all.

    ResponderEliminar